AmpliCOMPARE - Amplicon Sequencing COMPARE results tool
AmpliCOMPARE takes as input two input files:
- FIRST RESULTS FILE: Excel format file generated by AmpliSAS/AmpliCHECK (de-multiplexed, clustered or filtered).
- SECOND RESULTS FILE: Excel format file generated by AmpliSAS/AmpliCHECK (de-multiplexed, clustered or filtered).
Markers (spreadsheet names) and samples (columns) must have identical names in both files to be compared.
Comparison results can be downloaded on the same page or from an email message after analysis completion.
- Sequence assignments present in the first file and not in the second will be colored in cyan.
- Sequence assignments present in the second file and not in the first will be colored in magenta.
- Sequence assignments common in both files will be not colored and both results will be presented separated by a forward slash ('/').